What you need to know about the project:
- JCommune is a sub-project of JTalks project that represents a forum.You can quickly grab and install it by following Quick Start Guide (ru).
- JCommune JIRA
- Continuous Integration
- The last test version of the application can be found here.
- If you want to contribute, note, that everyone can join us!
- Right now we have 2 teams working on the project:
- Larks - is working on functionality of the forum itself
- Sparrows - QA team that works on implementing functional tests
Main features and ideas we want to implement in JCommune (which all are under discussion, you can join the discussion here (ru)):
- Configurable interface
- Determining branches that are most likely interesting for particular user
- Defining life time for particular posts
- The list of similar topics
- Chat (at least for administration)
- Moving of posts up and down
- Notification about new topics in particular branch
- RSS, Jabber notifications
- Tags for topics
- Topics and post rating
Top Wiki Contributors